Divagirls Deals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum that is in conjuction with DivagirlsDeals.com Enjoy!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divagirl
Admin
Divagirl

Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card) Empty
PostSubject: Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card)   Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 pm

My Daddy was admitted to the Emergency Room (Wilford Hall in San Antonio) today. He is still there and may be there for a few days. I think, (at the time that I am typing this) that they may be moving him to another hospital becuase they do not have enough beds at Wilford Hall. He is 75 years old (next month is his birthday too) and I have taught him about couponing and he really likes it!!

He just got diagnosed with phnemonia and the flu too.

I would like to throw him a card shower-it would really make his day and lift his spirits. If you want to get involved and send a card, email me at: divagirl@myself.com and I will give you his name and address. Just be sure that when you sign the card, you put somewhere on it that you are a couponing friend of mine or that you are in 'Rochelle's Couponing Group' so that it doesnt confuse him or my mom.

flower All those that send him a card will be entered into a drawing for a really nice mystery gift basket. I promise it will be NICE!

The drawing will be on Valentines Day and I will post the winners name here. The winner will be contacted by email by me directly and I will request the winners mailing address so that I can mail them their prize.

Thank you-
Rochelle queen
Back to top Go down
https://divagirlsdeals.forumakers.com
Divagirl
Admin
Divagirl

Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card) Empty
PostSubject: Card Shower WINNER!!   Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 pm

I wanted to announce that Becky Moreno is the WINNER of the Card Shower Raffle that I threw for my dad.
The winner was picked from a hat. I want to thank everyone that sent my father a card. He really did love them and was so excited when he recieved them.

Becky, please email me back your address and I will ship off your gift basket to you later this upcoming week.

Thank you again,
Rochelle
Back to top Go down
https://divagirlsdeals.forumakers.com

Card Shower for my Daddy! (you will be entered in drawing if you send a card)
Page 1 of 1