This is a forum that is in conjuction with DivagirlsDeals.com Enjoy!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spa therapy to uplift your spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ailz12

PostSubject: Spa therapy to uplift your spirits   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 am

With the growing interest for Ayurveda and an influx of tourists coming to Kerala for Ayurvedic treatment, many Ayurvedic spa resorts mushroomed across Kerala.
They offer a wide variety of Ayurvedic treatments, always adhering to the ancient principles of Ayurveda. Massages, oil therapies etc are the highlights of some of these spa resorts. The therapeutic measures that the spas resort to, have marvellous effects on the body as well as on the mind of a visitor.
Before going through the spa therapy in any ayurvedic spa resort you should talk to the doctor about your intention behind availing treatment. (It can be for treating an ailment or merely for rejuvenation). The practitioner will decide on the right therapy for you. The oil for massaging, herbs used for spa treatment and the aroma that lingers in the room – all these are carefully selected by the practitioner, once you tell him /her about your requirements.
The spa therapies will help you attain a state of relaxation and you will feel your mental and physical fatigue vanishing slowly.
``I go to Ayurvedic spa resorts once in three months and it helps me relieve all my back ache as well as the mental fatigue,’’ says Varsha, who works with an MNC in Bangalore.
So, don’t hesitate to go for a natural and gentle spa therapy during the next weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spa therapy to uplift your spirits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1